Categories

Eclipse

Eclipse

Eclipse

Rank 3

Instant

Requires Druid

When you critically hit with Starfire, you have a 100% chance of increasing damage done by Wrath by 40%. When you critically hit with Wrath, you have a 60% chance of increasing your critical strike chance with Starfire by 40%. Each effect lasts 15 seconds and each has a separate 30 sec cooldown. Both effects cannot occur simultaneously.

Spell Details
Cost
0 Mana
Range
Self Only - 0 yards - 0 yards
Cast time
Instant
Cooldown

0 second(s)

Duration
n/a
GCD Time
n/a
Channeled
No
School
Physical
Mechanic
n/a
Resource Type
Mana
Dispel Type
None
GCD Category
n/a
Effect #1 - Apply Aura Mod Confuse
Value: 29
Effect #2 - Apply Aura Mod Confuse
Value: 11